Yesterday, a meeting with two colleagues to organize a series of seminars. Today, another meeting in two batches to close a contract with a new client.
In the afternoon, attendance at the exhibition of regional products with an entrepreneurial friend. Tomorrow, review some points of the business plan and adjustment of the schedule for the next month.
Saturday, informal meeting with the members of the forum. Sunday, recover energy to get moving again on Monday. Even if things don’t go the way you want, move! Dedicated to dynamic entrepreneurs.
Oh, remember these are “debatable” ideas so it would mean a lot to me if you disproved one or all of these ideas.
Here I sing you the 10… Enjoy them!
1. What is a dynamic entrepreneur? “Dynamic/ca. adj. (adjective) Pertaining or relative to the force when it produces movement”, says the dictionary. I have many questions that as fellow entrepreneurs we should ask ourselves: am I giving strength to my business? Where is it moving towards? Is my business moving? What are the results of that movement? What is not moving toward where I aspire? What are the results of that stillness? What can I do to generate movement? What resources would act as the force that produced the movement? Do I want to move to another level? Am I willing to “force” for this to happen? A dynamic entrepreneur is one who becomes the very force to move his business towards the goal.
2. Open-minded dynamic entrepreneur! Being on the go requires an open mind. Stay away from: “That’s not for me”, “there’s nothing there that works for me”, “I already know!”, etc. How will you walk if you have your eyes closed? How will you move if you close your mind to different opportunities and ideas? You must be a specialist in a subject: the subject of YOUR entrepreneurship. But there is so much “out there” to know, above all, to learn how to move our company, don’t miss it! Open your mind and see!
3. Why get moving? Someone… moves to the opposite sidewalk. Because if you don’t generate movement in YOUR business, someone else will be moving. Guess who? Your client! Would you buy from a company that always offers you the same thing? Without even changing the presentation or promotion of its products? Even the best-positioned and internationally recognized brands modify their seduction strategies so that the customer does not get bored and remains loyal. Get moving now!
4. If you don’t have an idea, look it up! Have you been thinking about starting a business for a long time? It’s been a while but you don’t know what? Well, do not be overwhelmed by stillness before starting your entrepreneurial life.
Propose to find your business idea. But it is not only a matter of attitude, draw up a small action plan to find it and execute it!
5. If you have an idea, make it happen! Do you already have your business idea? So, what are you waiting for to turn it into a venture?
Now that you know what you would like to do as an entrepreneur, don’t let the idea lose its steam. Don’t let time make you lose your strength.
The emotion of knowing what we want for our lives is a very powerful engine, but with that great emotion we get stuck, thinking. “when it has to be, it will be”, “better times will come for my idea”, “I’ll start later”…; so we will have gone backward (without even having started). wake up!
6. Move towards your goal! Where? If you haven’t set a goal, now is the time to do it. Without knowing where we are going, we will surely reach any destination. We will have wasted the resources that we knew how to obtain, and “investing” even more to channel the course of our business.
Conclusion: set your goals! Ask yourself where you want to be (where you want your company to be) in six months, in a year, in 5 years; How will you achieve those goals? And when?
7. Concrete your weekly debatable idea. If something can keep you active / or, that something is the promotion of your entrepreneurship.
Make it a point to create a new form of promotion every week, every fortnight, every month, every day! I leave it to your discretion and the objective of your business. Of course, if you seduced your customers before, now win them over.
An exotic design for the summer season in your shop window, hiring a well-known character for children (and adults), that you be that well-known character!, sending a program for PC, personalized with the logo of your company, etc. Move them towards your entrepreneurship!
8. Dynamic challenge. Every day proposes to discover a new way of doing things. How to get moving by always doing the same thing? Sorry, yes we will be moving but I doubt for much longer.
The challenge is to find original ideas that allow your venture to evolve day by day: a new ingredient, a new container, a new name, a new logo, a new presentation, a new brochure, a new message on your answering machine, a new signature in your email, a new color in your newsletter, a new section on your website, a new fact about you that your client knows, a new article, a new seminar to give, a new course to take, a new forum in which to participate, a new fair in which to exhibit, etc. Renew yourself every day!
9. Move and have fun. Why being an entrepreneur must be a difficult road? Why think about the negative of doing business? Is there a negative part? Depending on how we look at it. There is a part that we do not like to do so much.
But not for this reason, we must let that part that we do not like so much, be the one that conditions us to make the part more pleasant. In any case, the positive part conditions the negative ones. Condition yourself to move positively!
10. Be a perfect fool! Do some think that you are a fool / or for pretending to have fun while you undertake? In the game, it is more likely that brilliant ideas arise. In the game, in a positive environment, it is possible that you will learn better.
In a positive environment, it is more likely that you will generate better ties (personal and commercial). In a positive environment, better results are more likely to be obtained. So, dear / or entrepreneur, who is the fool?
What if you don’t want to move? Known situations are comfortable, over time we create very comfortable spaces for our lives. We know what those comfort spaces are about, we know how it feels to walk through them.
We prefer to stay still in that comfort zone because we know it very well. If you don’t want to move, there’s nothing this item can do for anyone.
It is respectable but allow me a question… will your venture last in your comfortable comfort zone? Become a dynamic entrepreneur and your business will thank you too.